- Where does the Tour begin?All participants in the Tour must check in at Rustik Tavern's patio (84 T St NW) in order to receive tour credentials and begin the tour.
- How long does the Tour take?
This will depend on how many houses you plan to visit and the pace you set for yourself. It takes approximately 15 to 20 minutes to visit a Tour house.
- Are the Tour houses far apart from each other?
Most of the houses on the Tour are within three blocks from each other. Please refer to the map included with the Tour Guide to help you plan your route.
- Do I need to visit the houses in a specific order?
The Tour is designed to be self-guided. The Tour Guide includes more details on the houses participating in the Tour to help you decide which houses to visit.
- Is photography allowed?
- Exterior photography is permitted. No photographs may be taken inside Tour houses.
- Are children allowed on the Tour?
While there are no age restrictions, everyone visiting a Tour house must have a valid ticket, including children. Strollers are not allowed in any of the houses on the Tour.
- Can I bring my pet with me on the Tour?
Pets are not allowed to be in any of the Tour houses or to be leashed onto Tour house property. Pets are also not permitted at the reception.
If you do not see your question answered below, please contact us.